This is a rolling update, Version 1.4.2 (Beta), adding the following:
- Preliminary camera support
- Canon EOS R5, R6
- Hasselblad CFV-II 50C
- Leica M10-R
- Panasonic Lumix DC-G100/G110, DC-S5
- Sony A7S-III, A7C
- Improved handling of corrupted/truncated CR3 files
- Exiftool updated to version 12.01
- 64-bit version for macOS 10.12-10.15: RawDigger-18.104.22.1688.dmg
- Legacy version (32/64 bit, macOS X 10.5-10.11): RawDigger-22.214.171.1248-Legacy.dmg
- 64-bit (Windows 7-10M): RawDigger-126.96.36.1998-x64-Setup.exe
- Legacy (32 bit, Windows XP - 10): RawDigger-188.8.131.528-Setup.exe
- Please note: Windows installers are signed with our new code signing certificate, where there is not, as yet, enough statistics about downloads (because we have not signed a single release with it yet). Windows Defender/SmartScreen might warn about a "rarely-downloaded file."
- This is fine - just find the "download anyway" option and go ahead.