Submitted by lexa on
New functionality and major improvements
- Data conversion while saving the table of measurements:
- The table for flat field calculation can be saved
- Normalization using the saved table for flat field calculation can be applied.
- White balance calculation for a user-selected patch can be performed.
- Normalization based on user-selected brightest patch and gamma compensation can be applied.
- Non-compressed NEFs for Nikon D5100 and D7000 cameras are supported (this mode is available with hacked camera firmware).
- Windows/32bit: RawDigger executable is marked as compatible with "large address space":
- for 64 bit Windows it can use up to 4GB RAM
- for 32 bit Windows if started with /3GB parameter it can use up to 3GB RAM
As a result 32 bit version can now render RGB for a file of up to 80 megapixels (for /3GB mode)
Details about /3GB mode enabling: Enabling 3GB switch on Windows Vista , Windows 7 or Windows XP (on Autodesk site).
- Fixed over- and under-exposure statistics for RAW files recorded by 16 bit digital backs
- Fixed partial disappearance of the file select dialogue while saving Samples, Histogram, and table data for histograms.
Add new comment