- Added an option to set selection in pixel coordinates (Menu-Selection-Set Selection by Numbers)
- Changed the behavior of Preferences dialogue to make it more intuitive
- Reduced the amount of memory used
- Data Processing settings (Subtract Black and its modes, Linear Curve) now affect the RGB on-screen rendering
- When "Masked Pixels" parameter is changed:
- the selection area is re-calculated to preserve the selection position relative to the image (that is, selection coordinates are changed)
- if "Masked Pixels" is turned off the selection areas that include masked pixels are deleted
- New Preferences parameter: Use Regional settings when saving CSV/CGATS.
- If it is switched on, the decimal separator is set in accordance to the system settings; and if decimal separator is set to period (".") in system settings - a semicolon (";") is used for separating fields in CSV/CGATS files
- If the parameter is switched off, period (".") is used as the decimal separator, and comma (",") is used as the field separator.
Due to recent circumstances, people are trying to stay inside - so there are fewer photo opportunities.
Maybe now is a good time to go through your old photo archives!
We are offering a 25% discount on all LibRaw products and bundles.
Our Special Prices are valid until March 31, 2020.