Submitted by lexa on
- Added an option to set selection in pixel coordinates (Menu-Selection-Set Selection by Numbers)
- Changed the behavior of Preferences dialogue to make it more intuitive
- Reduced the amount of memory used
- Data Processing settings (Subtract Black and its modes, Linear Curve) now affect the RGB on-screen rendering
- When "Masked Pixels" parameter is changed:
- the selection area is re-calculated to preserve the selection position relative to the image (that is, selection coordinates are changed)
- if "Masked Pixels" is turned off the selection areas that include masked pixels are deleted
- New Preferences parameter: Use Regional settings when saving CSV/CGATS.
- If it is switched on, the decimal separator is set in accordance to the system settings; and if decimal separator is set to period (".") in system settings - a semicolon (";") is used for separating fields in CSV/CGATS files
- If the parameter is switched off, period (".") is used as the decimal separator, and comma (",") is used as the field separator.
Add new comment