- Camera support added:
- Sony ARQ format support (these files are 4 single ARW files taken in Multi-Shot mode and stitched by Sony Imaging Edge software)
- Olympus E-PL9
- Panasonic DC-GF10/90, GH5S, GX9, TZ200/ZS200, G9 in high-res mode.
- Fujifilm X-A5, X-A10, X-H1
- Exiftool updated to version 10.87
- Bugs fixed: Sigma Quattro H 'AF points interpolation' was not interpolating last AF points row
If you are using RawDigger for 2+ years, please check the setting for maximum pixel count in RawDigger Preferences - "Display options" - "Disable RGB rendering for files larger than...". Currently the recommended value is 120 Mpix, assuming you use 64-bit OS and 4+ GB RAM. You may still have it at the smaller, pre-2016, value of 40 Mpix, since we preserve the settings when updating; while 40 Mpix setting is not sufficient for recent high pixel count sensors.
Windows (XP - 10)
Mac OS X