Submitted by LibRaw on
- Camera support added:
- Sony ARQ format support (these files are 4 single ARW files taken in Multi-Shot mode and stitched by Sony Imaging Edge software)
- Olympus E-PL9
- Panasonic DC-GF10/90, GH5S, GX9, TZ200/ZS200, G9 in high-res mode.
- Fujifilm X-A5, X-A10, X-H1
- Exiftool updated to version 10.87
- Bugs fixed: Sigma Quattro H 'AF points interpolation' was not interpolating last AF points row
If you are using RawDigger for 2+ years, please check the setting for maximum pixel count in RawDigger Preferences - "Display options" - "Disable RGB rendering for files larger than...". Currently the recommended value is 120 Mpix, assuming you use 64-bit OS and 4+ GB RAM. You may still have it at the smaller, pre-2016, value of 40 Mpix, since we preserve the settings when updating; while 40 Mpix setting is not sufficient for recent high pixel count sensors.
Windows (XP - 10)
- 64 bit: RawDigger-188.8.131.520-x64-Setup.exe
- 32 bit: RawDigger-184.108.40.2060-Setup.exe
Mac OS X
- OS X/macOS 10.6-10.12, 32/64bit (not compatible with OS X 10.6-10.7 in 32-bit mode): RawDigger-220.127.116.110.dmg
- Legacy (32 bit, Mac OS X 10.6-10.7): RawDigger-18.104.22.1680-Legacy.dmg
Add new comment