This is the first public Beta that supports the Canon CR3 raw format. It was tested rather thoroughly, however nothing is perfect. If something doesn't work, please send an e-mail with links to samples of incorrectly-decoded CR3 files to email@example.com.
Kudos to Alexey Danilchenko for figuring out the CR3 format!
Camera support added
- Canon: EOS R, EOS RP, EOS M50, PowerShot SX70 HS
- CLAUSS pix500
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Nikon Z6, Coolpix A1000
- Olympus E-M1X
- Sony ILCE-6400
- Exiftool updated to version 11.31
Windows (XP - 10)
Mac OS X
- OS X/macOS 10.6-10.14, 32/64bit (not compatible with OS X 10.6-10.7 in 32-bit mode): RawDigger-220.127.116.117.dmg
- Legacy (32 bit, Mac OS X 10.6-10.7): RawDigger-18.104.22.1687-Legacy.dmg
- Windows/Mac OS X/macOS: Rawdigger-Manual-EN.pdf