- Fixed a bug occurring when reading a damaged .eip files.
- Keeping the size of the main window: both the maximized statuus and the size before maximization are saved.
- CSV exporting: integer values like file number, sample number, sample coordinates are now written without quotes.
- Disable RGB Rendering for files larger... limit is increased to 200Mpix.
- Standard value for 64-bit versions is increased to 120MPix for new installations, if you already have RawDigger installed please increase this value in Preferences - Display Options if you need to process raw files from Phase One IQ3.
- Support for PhaseOne 16-bit compressed format
- Exiftool updated to version 10.09
- Camera support added:
- Phase One IQ3 100Mpix