RawDigger is now available for two additional platforms:
RawDigger for Mac OS X
Mac OS X version notes:
- Only Intel Macs, no PPC version planned.
- Mac OS X 10.5-10.7 surely supported. It may work on 10.4/Intel, but this combination is untested.
- 32/64bit universal binary.
- On 10.5 installer image is not perfect (no background arrow between App icon and Applications folder).
- Preferences dialog layout is slightly different with Windows version.
- Manual is with Windows screenshots and hotkeys:
- Most of Windows Ctrl-key hotkeys are Command-Key on Mac
- Show/Hide Histogram hotkey (Ctrl-H on Windows) is Option-H on Mac.
- Some dialogs are 'windows-style' yet.
Please post your bug reports and suggestions in separate forum topic: RawDigger 0.9.10 for Mac: bugreports and suggestions
RawDigger for 64-bit Windows
Forum topic for bugreports and discussion: RawDigger 0.9.10 for 64-bit Windows: bug reports and discussion
There is no big differences from 32-bit Windows version. Of course, large files (e.g. 50 or 80Mpix) are handled better, so if you analyze shots from modern digital backs the 64-bit RawDigger is highly recommended.