New functionality and major improvements
- The list of recently opened files is moved to a separate sub-menu and now has slots for 25 files.
- Added convenience for processing color targets for profiling and field (non-)uniformity analysis (Selection Grid).
- Added an option to filter out bad pixels in raw files produced by Panasonic cameras.
- Changed the display of metadata in raw files:
- Added: display of type of metering, exposure compensation, lens used, focal distance.
- Deleted: display of black level and Bayer Matrix.
New camera supported
- Canon: G15, S110, SX50, 6D, EOS M
- Casio: EX-ZR100
- Fujifilm: F800EXR, XF1, X-E1
- Leica: D-LUX6, V-LUX4
- Nikon: 1 J2, 1 V2, D600, P7700
- Olympus: E-PL5, E-PM2, XZ-2
- Panasonic: FZ200, GH3, LX7, G5
- Pentax: K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-30, Q10
- Samsung: EX2F
- Sony: SLT-A99, NEX-5R, NEX-6, RX-1
- The values like 1200 and 1500 on the vertical axis of the histogram are displayed as 1.2k and 1.5k instead of 1k.
- While displaying the exposure times greater than 1 second the exposure time value is rounded to the tenth of the second (instead of the integral number of the seconds as it was in the previous).
- While saving the histogram parameters the EV range is now saved correctly.
- Histogram elements do not jitter when arrow keys are pressed.
- Ctrl+LeftArrow and Ctrl+RightArrow are enabled in all program windows.
- Next File and Prev File work normally if the program receives a file name with an invalid register (for example this can happen when using command line).
- If Sample or Selection is deleted the respective information field is cleared.
- Overexposure calculation algorithm is improved.