Submitted by lexa on
- Support for Nikon Coolscan NEFs
Unfortunately we can't read gamma setting directly from the scan NEF file. To address this, RawDigger provides an option to manually set the gamma in Preferences - Data Processing/Vendor Specific - Coolscan NEF files gamma.
- Exiftool updated to version 9.72
- Additional camera support:
- Canon: 7D Mark II, SX60 HS, G7 X
- Fujifilm X30
- Leica D-Lux (Typ 109), V-Lux (Typ 114)
- Nikon D750
- Panasonic DMC-LC100
- Sony ILCE-QX1
- Minor bug in CGATS export fixed: for manual black level setting, in CGATS export black level was indicated as zero
Submitted by David Heaton (not verified) on
Thanks for maintaining application.
Add new comment