Camera support added
- Canon 2000D, 4000D
- Gitup G3 duo
- Fujifilm GFX 50R, X-T3, XF10, DBP680
- Leaf older RGB 16-bit "raw" TIFF format (Volare, DCB)
- Leica M10-P, M10-D
- Nikon P1000, D3500 (preliminary support), Z6 (preliminary support), Z7
- Pentax K-1 Mark II
- Panasonic LX100-II
- Sony RX100M6, A7-III, HX99 (preliminary support)
- Exiftool updated to version 11.14
- Raw data size limit in Preferences - Display options
- Better handling of filenames passed in non-local character set
- Samples green squares was not redrawn on Next/Prev file open in some cases.
- Nikon compressed files: it is now possible to dump RAW curve and use Linear Raw Curve option
- New option: Misc Options - If next file load fails, move current filename pointer forward (so, next Ctrl-arrow will move beyond failed file).