Camera support added
- Canon EOS 250D
- Panasonic: S1, S1R, G95/G90, FZ1000-II
- Sigma Quattro H: white level for X3F files is adjusted to match DNG files from this camera.
Panasonic S1R HighRes mode notes:
- Default RawDigger limit for RGB rendering is 120Mpix, while S1R HighRes images are larger (almost 190Mpix). To display RGB rendering, please increase the limit value in Preferences: Display Options - Disable RGB Rendering.... limit (you'll need at least3GB of free RAM for RawDigger process)
- GUI toolkit we use for RawDigger is unable to display images larger than 16383 pixels in any dimension, while S1R HighRes images are slightly larger (16767 pix wide image area, 16776 pix full sensor area). Thus we temporarily limit RawDigger display/export ability to 16383 pixels only. We'll address this issue in next intermediate update (version 1.3.0).
- Exiftool updated to version 11.43