Note: RawDigger 0.9.20 will stop working on Nov 30, 2013
- Foveon support:
- Raw data decoding support for all known Foveon-based cameras
- For Sigma SD1 and Sigma Merrill cameras black level is computed automatically
- For Sigma SD1 and Merrill cameras all raw sizes are supported, High, Medium, and Low.
For Medium size RGB rendering is disabled because the aspect ratio in RAW is ~4800x1600 vs. ~3300x2200 in RGB
- RGB rendering is supported for all cameras, but with different quality; for SD1 and Merrills it is more usable, for DPxx pre-Merrill series it is just usable, for SD9-SD14 and Polaroid x530 it is very rough.
- For SD9-SD14 and Polaroid x530 cameras only Auto White Balance is available.
- LibRaw library updated to support:
- with full RGB rendering
- Canon G16
- Hasselblad Lunar, Stellar
- Panasonic GM1
- Pentax K50, K500, Q7
- Samsung Galaxy NX (EK-GN120)
- Sony NEX-5T, ILCE-A7, ILCE-A7R, ILCE-A3000
- preliminary RGB rendering (but of course RAW data is extracted in full)
- Canon S120
- Fujifilm X-A1
- Nikon P7800
- For Sony and Samsung cameras black level is now based on EXIF information
- For Sony cameras model name is now based on EXIF tag SonyModelID
- Support for DNG files without compression tag is added
- Added support for black level subtraction for non-Bayer (full-color) raw formats
- Precision of the of floating point values is increased in exported files.
- EXIF data can be copied to clipboard as a table and as a text, additional button for text export is available in the dialogue
- EXIFTool updated to version 9.39